Monday, September 20, 2010

Drake and Waye reunite

From MSNBC.com


Lil' Wayne is still serving out his prison sentence on Riker's Island, and his friend, fellow rapper Drake tells Rolling Stone that he's been able to visit Wayne three times.
"You get a van to take you over the [Rikers Island] bridge. Then a bus comes to pick you up and takes you in. The bus is full, and people usually trip out when I’m on it. Then I get to go in with Wayne and give him a hug and talk for a couple of hours," Drake said.
Wayne reported to prison in March to begin serving his one-year sentence on a weapon possession charge, but he expects to be released early.
The hip-hop stars haven't talked specifics about how Wayne will celebrate his release. "(The day he's released) is a day that I truly can’t comprehend," Drake said. "A man that’s been sober and celibate for, like, eight months -- I’m not going to question what he’s going to do the day he gets out! I know he has a concert in November at Madison Square Garden," Drake told Rolling Stone.
You can read the full interview in the new issue of Rolling Stone on stands Friday.

3 comments:

  1. hey, i did your daily favor and followed u know what i mean by favor!!!! :D anyways return that favor please to my website and my blogger i appricte it heres the webiste http://24hoursignals.com/ and here is my blog http://pimpinlobsta.blogspot.com/ thanksssss!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog bro

    check out my blog on aussie hiphop
    pippapoppa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Lil' Wayne was in prison. What'd he do?

    ReplyDelete